Solving Your Hard Water Problems
A water softener is a unit that is used to soften water. It does this by removing the minerals that cause the water to become hard. Hardness in water refers to the amount of Calcium and Magnesium in a water source. High levels of Calcium and Magnesium makes it “hard” to form a lather or soap suds. It is typically measured in terms of ppm or Grains per Gallon. At VA Water LLC, we help homes and businesses with expert water softener solutions in Frisco, TX, all at great prices.
Call us today at (817) 313-7986 to make an appointment or to hear more about any of our water treatment services!
Signs that You Need a Water Softener
There are things you can watch for that will let you know if you’re dealing with hard water. Here are some common signs:
- Dishes have water spots
- Soap scum on shower doors and curtains
- Water heater failure
- Clothes look dingy
- Soap won’t lather well
- Bathtub ring
- Dry Skin
- Tangled, rough hair
Hard Water is typically responsible for the white precipitate or “scale” seen on pipes, faucets, or sinks. This precipitate is the primary problem associated with hardness. This precipitation is not only cosmetically unappealing but can also cause flow switches and solenoids to stick, drinking valves to leak, and drain valves on racks to be difficult to open or close. The best solution for hard water problems is to soften your water. The best way to soften your water is by installing a water softening filtration system.
Benefits of Water Softener Systems
Here are some of the main benefits of water softener systems:
- Your hair and skin feel softer, cleaner, and smoother with water treated by a water softener.
- Hard water treated with a water softener, greatly reduces housework by eliminating the formation of soap curd.
- Hard water made soft through a water softener restores the rich lathering of your soaps and shampoos, thus reducing the usage and costs of these products by 75%.
- Soft water also preserves the life of all water-using appliances such as coffee and ice makers, dishwashers, and washing machines. A water heater protected by a water softening system will also reduce the yearly energy cost of that appliance by 22%-29%.
- Cleaner and shinier silverware, glassware, mirrors, tiles, cars, or any plumbing fixtures.
Get Expert Help
Call us today at (817) 313-7986 for all your water softener needs in Frisco, TX! We are licensed and insured, so you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re choosing someone fully-qualified. We service the Frisco, TX including locations within a 50-mile radius that includes Arlington, Denton, McKinney, Allen, Keller, Weatherford, and more! We’ll come to your property to test your water quality and design a custom solution for you.